* 3 bedrooms, accommodates 6.
* Bedroom 1 = Queen bed, ensuite, TV, ceiling fan &air-conditioner
* Bedroom 2 = Queen bed and ceiling fan
* Bedroom 3 = 2 Single beds, ceiling fan & airconditioner
* Living area downstairs with airconditioner
* 2 bathrooms and third toilet / powder room down stairs
* 1 bathtub
* Private alfresco area with BBQ
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Double lock up garage
* Outdoor shower for washing off the sand after the beach
* Internal laundry, washing machine & dryer
* Fenced rear yard – great for the children! (Strictly no pets allowed)
* 850 metres to all the local shops, cafes and restaurants
* Short walk to the Fingal Bay Sports Club
* 6.4km to Nelson Bay Golf Club!
Sea Whispers @ Fingal Bay is in a perfect location, peacefully private yet close to all the features of Fingal Bay. 15 metres from the front door, you will find walking paths that take you to the beach in one direction andto the Sports Club in another direction. Stroll down the road to the Market Street shopping strip where you can enjoy beautiful coffee, mealsand beer on tap at The Cellar Cafe. Market Street also boasts a Beautician, Hairdresser, Friendly Grocer, Bottle shop, Take Away Cafe andPetrol Station.
The Nelson Bay CBD and marina are 6.4km from the property with a 27-hole-golf course and club house approximately 6.5km away.
****IMPORTANT – Please note that this property includes limited linen. Our owners have provided pillows, pillow protectors, doonas (or coverlets), and covers, however this property DOES NOT include Sheets, pillow cases and towels. You are welcome to bring your own or call our friendly staff at holidaysbythebay and we can organise hiring of linen on your behalf.****
**NO PARTIES OF ANY KIND ARE TOLERATED ON THESE PREMISES, NO SCHOOLIES, NO EXCESSIVE NOISE POLICY- Terms and Conditions apply**
*Please note that all of our properties have working smoke detectors
Sea Whispers Fingal Bay is a stylish 2 storey air conditioned townhouse, ideal for your perfect beach side holiday only 700 metres to the beach!
Holidays By The Bay
Kate: April 2019
Lovely place to stay in a gorgeous town. The house layout was perfect for 4 adults and 2 kids with living areas downstairs and a good little grassed area in the backyard. location was good, on a quiet street with easy access to Fingal bay. The beach is gorgeous and plenty to do in the Nelson Bay area. The house was very clean,
Value For Money
The Franke Family
Another wonderful weekend away to relax and unwind. Great to get away from city life and enjoy the beach and surrounds.
Date stayed - August 2019
Value For Money
The Mclelland Family
Thank you for such a lovely house to stay in, it is warm and cosy and we had such a nice time.
Date stayed - October 2019