If you have been searching for the ideal holiday destination then be sure you look inside .This lovely house provides a home away from home experience within 270m to Fingal Bay Beach, Boat Ramp and Foreshore.
Guest will love being able to leave the car at home and walk to Kiddies Corner, which is ideal for small children to swim and play, as well as a children’s playground with flying fox and a tree-lined cycleway for guests of all ages.
The Fingal Bay Surf Life Saving Club is only 850m from the house making it an ideal location for guests competing in local surfing and sporting events or for families and retirees wanting a fantastic holiday house close to the water.
Features include a spacious open plan air conditioned living room with flat screen TV, DVD, CD player, i-pod dock, and sliding glass door access to a full length veranda, outdoor setting and a shaded hammock to laze away the day with a good book. French doors lead from the main living room into the 2nd living area and kitchen, which comes fully equipped including upright stove, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, lounge and ceiling fan. Step out from the 2nd living area to discover a covered decking with outdoor setting and paved BBQ area.
The main bedroom comes with a queen size bed, side tables, built-in robe and ceiling fan with the 2nd bedroom offering a normal bunk bed plus a tri-bunk bed (single on-top and double-on bottom), side table, built-in robe and ceiling fan. The bathroom comes with glass shower, vanity, bath to bathe the little ones and toilet. There are external laundry facilities off the rear balcony which include a top loading washing machine and dryer plus a 2nd toilet and shower for guest use or to rinse the sand off after a fun day at the beach. Other features include street parking for your vehicle and trailer boat (no garage).
You can set the pace at your own speed when you stay in Fingal Bay.
The beach is a great place to spend the day, playing with friends and family. There is enough room to play a game of beach cricket, set up the volley ball net or try your hand at learning to surf. Surf breaking waves run from the surf club through to the spit, with the calmer waters of Kiddies Corner offering a safe place to splash around and cool down over the hot summer months.
After you have enjoyed your day at the beach why not discover the Best Host on the Coast, with a beer, wine or bistro meal at the Fingal Bay Sports and Rec Club located only 1.3km from the house (courtesy bus available).
There are definitely smoke detectors at this property.
* No linen provided at this property, either bring your own or hire sheets, towels and pillow cases through our office at holidaysbythebay.
**No party policy at this property
• Air Conditioning: Split System Living Dining Room
• Baby Equipment: Port-a-Cot
• Bathroom: Main + Extra Shower and Toilet in Laundry
• Bath Tub
• Bedrooms: x2: 1x Queen, 1x Tri Bunk + 1x Bunk Bed
• Boat Parking: On Street Parking (No Garage)
• CD Player
• Child Friendly
• DVD Player
• Ceiling Fans: Both Bedrooms
• Garden Area
• Gas BBQ: Private Use + Walk to FREE Facilities on Foreshore
• iPod Dock
• Kitchen: Full Equipped
• Laundry: Internal Facilities
• Linen: Bring your own or linen packs can be hired through our office (sheets, towels & pillow cases)
• Microwave Oven
• Parking: On Street Parking
• Porch/Deck: x2: One Covered
• Shower Outdoor: Extra Shower and Toilet in Laundry
• Big Screen TV: 102cm Flat Screen TV Main Living
• Washer/Dryer: Top Loading Washing Machine + Dryer
The Croft at Fingal Bay is a delightful 2 bedroom cottage located just 270m to Fingal Bay Beach.
'A great place in very close proximity to the beach and great cafe / bar, grocer and fish and chip shop around the corner. Have stayed here twice now with my family we will certainly be back.'
Date Stayed - October 2019